With premium suppliers including ASSA ABLOY, Allegion, JR Metal, and Special Lite, Lockheed is highly qualified to execute on all phases of your project: design, engineering, production, fabrication, application, and installation for hardware, hollow metal openings, and FRP doors. Our team is highly skilled in working with all types of hardware, including exit devices, door closers, locksets, keying systems, hinges, wiring harnesses, electric strikes, kickplates, accessories, overhead stops, and more. Our strong relationships with these top suppliers allow us to offer customers a product line that supports a flawless project finish, seamlessly and securely meeting the toughest applications and specifications.
OUR PREMIUM HARDWARE SUPPLIERS
The Lockheed team offers all of our services for ASSA ABLOY’s top brands. ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, and Lockheed customers benefit from brands that include the following:
- SARGENT®, specializing in Exit Devices, Door Closers, Cylindrical Locksets, Mortise Locksets, and Keying Systems
- McKinney, specializing in Butt Hinges and Wiring Harnesses
- Adams Rite, specializing in Locksets and Exit Devices
- Corbin Russwin®, specializing in Exit Devices, Door Closers, Cylindrical Locksets, Mortise Locksets, and Keying Systems
- Norton®, specializing in Door Closers and Power Door Operators
- HES and Securitron, specializing in Electric Strikes, Power Supplies, Power Transfers, and Magnetic Locks
- Pemko, specializing in Continuous Hinges, Thresholds, and Weather Stripping
- Rockwood, specializing in Door Pulls, Kickplates, and Door Accessories
- Rixson, specializing in Door Closers, Overhead Stops, and Magnetic Door Holders
- Yale, specializing in Exit Devices, Door Closers, Cylindrical Locksets, Mortise Locksets, and Keying Systems
- Besam, specializing in Automatic Powered Operators and Revolving Door Systems
The Lockheed team also offers all of our services for Allegion’s top brands. Allegion specializes in safety and security around the doorway and adjacent area, and Lockheed customers benefit from brands that include the following:
- Falcon®, specializing in Exit Devices, Door Closers, Cylindrical Locksets, and Mortise Locksets
- Ives®, specializing in Continuous Hinges, Door Pulls, Kickplates, and Door Accessories
- Glynn-Johnson®, specializing in Overhead Stops
- LCN®, specializing in Door Closers and Power Door Operators
- Schlage, specializing in Cylindrical Locksets, Mortise Locksets, and Keying Systems
- Von Duprin®, specializing in Exit Devices, Electric Strikes, Power Supplies, and Power Transfers
- Zero, specializing in Thresholds and Weather Stripping
OUR PREMIUM HOLLOW METAL OPENING SUPPLIERS
Our versatile library of products allows Lockheed to meet and exceed your most demanding project specifications. The Lockheed team provides all services for Curries® products, designed to achieve your toughest safety, security, and aesthetic requirements. Our customers benefit from Curries®’ complete line of top quality custom and standard hollow metal doors and frames for new and retrofit construction projects in any market.
To learn more about Curries®‘ hollow metal opening solutions, visit the Curries® website.
The Lockheed team executes on any phase of your project with Steelcraft® products, designed for institutional, commercial, and industrial application and known for performance, reliability, and style. The Steelcraft® product line provides Lockheed customers with an expansive selection of hollow metal doors and frames to meet any wall condition or entryway requirement, including flush, stile and rail, severe weather, acoustical, stainless steel, blast resistant, and stainable steel doors.
To learn more about Steelcraft®‘s hollow metal opening solutions, visit the Steelcraft® website.
Lockheed customers benefit from the superior craftsmanship of JR Metal, who has been manufacturing quality hollow metal frames and doors since 1981. Their wide selection of steel doors are built with honeycomb, polystyrene, thermal fiber, and polyurethane cores, and can be lead lined, steel stiffened, and fire rated up to 3 hours with any hinge location and custom lock or strike prep. Rely on the Lockheed team to find your unique product fit.
To learn more about JR Metal’s hollow metal opening solutions, visit the JR Metal website.
OUR PREMIUM FRP DOORS SUPPLIER
Lockheed is an authorized service provider of Special Lite®, fully equipped to execute on any phase of your project. Lockheed customers can expect total performance for any application from Special Lite®, who pioneered the use of fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) material for door skins, and today produces the largest volume of commercial FRP doors in the country.
To learn more about Special Lite®‘s FRP Door solutions, visit the Special Lite® website.