Lockheed Architectural Solutions, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated, hard-working, and entrepreneurial Project Manager to manage existing customer relationships and forge new connections. Candidate will work out our home office in Pascoag, RI, and manage all aspects of new construction or renovation projects. This position reports directly to the Vice President Commercial Operations.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with owners, architects, vendors, and general contractors, as well as construction and architectural teams.
- Manage existing customer relationships on multimillion-dollar projects.
- Manage project budgets and schedules to adhere to estimated expenses and timelines.
- Manage the submittal, procurement, design, and implementation of all projects.
- Develop and negotiate sub-contractor, consultant, and/or vendor/engineer agreements.
- Communicate all information regarding projects to the Project Management team to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in the supervision of installation teams to ensure work is completed safely and meets the highest level of quality standards.
- Monitor all processes, materials, safety, and job quality.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the glazing industry.
- Prior experience working with A/E’s, CM’s, Designer’s, Developer’s, etc. , interpreting specifications, drawings, and design assists.
- Experience managing existing customer relationships.
- Project management knowledge from design, estimation, engineering, purchasing, installation, collection, and closeout documents.
- Ability to assume numerous responsibilities and meet deadlines is required.
- Must have strong organization, management, communication (both written and verbal), and time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated, results-oriented, and disciplined to work independently.
- Experience with Bluebeam, AutoCAD and other industry software a plus.
Lockheed Architectural Solutions, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K/profit sharing plan, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and holidays.
Salary: Based on Experience with Performance Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: Pascoag, Rhode Island