Lockheed Architectural Solutions, Inc. is looking for a CAD Technician to create shop drawings for new construction and renovation projects.
- Create and revise drawings using computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software. Experience in shop production drawings required.
- Create and modify layouts and details from contract documents and specifications
- Provide additional design and drafting support as needed
- Review engineering drawings/documents and make revisions accordingly
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Work closely with Project Engineers, Project Managers, and/or Project Designers
- Work from concepts, ideas or rough sketches while adhering to drafting standards
- A minimum of an associate’s degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in AutoCad drafting/design. Preferability in the architectural field.
- Background in architectural engineering or construction management
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD software, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Word/Excel
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to assume numerous responsibilities
- Experience in commercial applications of fenestration products preferred but not required
- Strong math skills
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal, listening, oral, and written
- Strong knowledge of standard drafting practices and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and efficiently schedule/manage time
Lockheed Architectural Solutions, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K/profit-sharing plan, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and holidays.
Job type: Full-time, 40 hours
Salary: Based on Experience
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)