CHARLESTOWN HIGH SCHOOL | CHARLESTOWN, MA
Owner: Town of Charlestown School Department, MA
Architect: CBI Consulting | Boston, MA
General Constractor: Chapman Waterproofing | Dorchester, MA
Lockheed Project Manager: John Kroll
The multiple structures of this renovation project included a pedestrian bridge connecting the buildings, a greenhouse building, and a student-run café.
INSTALLED COMPONENTS INCLUDED:
- 108 openings fitted with 550 Lockheed Series 6125 Fixed and Fixed over Project-Out window units
- All material provided in a clear anodized finish
- Aluminum greenhouse system manufactured by Alumicor, LTD
- Pedestrian bridge and student-run café renovated with 1″ insulated glass with a Solera colored interlayer of several colors.
- All classroom and administration area windows provided with 1″ insulated Okalux light diffusing glass