EAST BRIDGEWATER HIGH SCHOOL | EAST BRIDGEWATER, MA
Owner: Town of East Bridgewater, MA
Architect: Architectural Involution | Wayland, MA
General Contractor: Fontaine Brothers | Springfield, MA
Lockheed Project Manager: Michele Marchand
The restoration of this high school included an arch-top featured curtain wall to highlight the main staircase, as well as arched windows scattered throughout the building with grids to provide a more historic look.
INSTALLED COMPONENTS INCLUDED:
- 290 window openings renovated with Graham Architectural Series 220/1400 Single Hung/Fixed Historic window systems
- 13 EFCO Series 5600 2 1/2″ x 8″ Curtain Wall Systems
- 22 EFCO 5403 Thermal Storefront Entrance Frames
- 11 5401 Interior Storefront Entrance Frames
- 46 EFCO 0518 HD Wide Stile Aluminum Doors
- 27 0500 Standard Wide Stile Aluminum Doors.