TEWKSBURY MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL | TEWKSBURY, MA
Owner: Town of Tewksbury, MA
Architect: SMMA | Cambridge, MA
General Contractor: CTA Ventures | Waltham, MA
Lockheed Architectural Solutions, Inc. Project Manager: John Kroll
The construction of the new Tewksbury Memorial High School has been completed. The owner is the town of Tewksbury, Massachusetts. The Architect was SMMA of Cambridge, MA and the General Contractor was CTA Ventures of Waltham, MA.
INSTALLED COMPONENTS INCLUDED:
- EFCO 325 Project-out Window Systems utilized at approximately 175 punched window openings
- EFCO 5600 2 1/4″ Curtainwall System provided at numerous locations throughout the project including 11 roof monitors and the (3) highlighted greenhouses shown above
- 33 entrance frames which consisted of 58 EFCO D518 door leafs with hardware supplied by Lockheed Architectural Solutions, Inc.
- All aluminum framing painted with PPG 70% Kynar paint, in the approved custom color matching Benjamin Moore “Bennington Gray”
- MI insulated glass provided was manufactured utilizing the PPG Solarban 70XL Low “E” coating